Ranbir Kapoor is the hottest heartthrob of all in present times and is known to be a very popular Bollywood star. He belongs to a great famous family of Kapoors in the Indian film industry and is a great son of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh. This young actor has quite a good fan following and have become the most demanding and hottest star in Bollywood industry, and is said to be the next Bollywoods’ Superstar.
– Birth name: Ranbir Kapoor
– Date of Birth: 28th September, 1982
– Age: 30 years
– Zodiac Sign: Libra
– Height: 6″
– Birth place: Mumbai
Ranbirs’ Earlyhood & Qualification:
Ranbir has done his schooling from the Bombay Scottish School and later attended the HR College before going to New York, in order to pursue his course in acting an direction at Lee Strasberg Institute and School of Visual Arts. He was credited in these institutes to make around 300 short films. In his school times; Ranbir Kapoor was barely managed to run off from his classes, but he has managed to make his family proud by having the first made from the Kapoor’s family to graduate the tenth grade.
Sports…he was quite good at it, especially talking about football and has played the game at the district level as well.
- Ranbir Kapoor started off with his career as an assistant director with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and made his debut in the movie by the same director, in Saawariya back in 2007. He then took some projects and gain quitw fame from his movies as listed below;
- From the innocent guy to the arrogant rockstar “Jordan”…Ranbir got everything right in his movie Rockstar and proved his acting skills at its best.
- Lately, he has played a role of deaf and dumb in his movie “Barfi”, for which he has successfully gained, praises of many critics and films sector worldwide.
- The third movie of his career was “Wake up Sid”, which was again a hit movie with Ranbir’s boy-next-door looks, excellent comic story board, where he co-acted with Konkana Sen.
- Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani, was another comic movie with Katrina Kaif, which did quite well in the ratings of cinema.
- Raajneeti was a political issue movie, where he played a comparatively serious character, involved in political games and historical family clashes.
- The Latest movie has said to be a blockbuster for year 2013, and have said to break many records is “Ye Jawani hai Deewani” starring Deepika Padukone, in which he has showed his super mature acting skills in the character of fun loving and adventures guy who eventually falls in love with his co-mate Deepika.
- In the year 2008, Ranbir was seen in the movie “Bachna ae Haseeno”, where he played the character of Raj Sharma; guy flirting around.
– He also played a guest appearance role in “Luck by Chance” movie.
– Ranbir has shown his acting skills by appearing in the movie “Rocket Singh”, playing the role of Salesman of the year.
– In 2010, he was seen in the movie “Anjana Anjani” opposite to Priyanka Chopra.
In year 2012, Ranbir Kapoor successfully managed to receive his first Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his performance in Imtiaz Ali’s movie “Rockstar”, and lately received an award for the same genre of best actor for “Barfi”, where he acted superbly. This movie has emerged as the biggest commercial success till date, which could have won the Oscar Award as well.