X Factor India 2015 Season 2 Audition Online Registration Form

X Factor India 2015 Season 2 Audition Online Registration Formny TV 2015 All Cities Audition Dates & Venues The X factor is upcoming new Reality show of the Singing on the Sony TV. Here at our website now you can watch the all cities name where the audition of this show will be made. Many people and special the young generation of the Indian like the singing events. If anyone wants to join the singing X factor show , comes to our website and watch online.  all the candidates will distributed into the 2 groups and every participating person will be representing their own  unique group.

All the cities where audition is conducted here online x factor audition here contributed here to watch online. all the information about the online registration is here to watch online and download the complete form of  the audition form here. visit to our website and download the all about information of the x factor here.

Download Full Video Direct Download Link

13 Comments

1. i like singing with enjoyment, so plz inform me if the dates for new season conducting by X Factor India 2015 Season 2015 Audition Online Registration

2. Sir,Ilove singing I want to participate this show plzzzzz sir

3. Anil Kumar says:

i like singing enjoyment plz inform me if the dates for new season conduting x factor india 2015 season 2015 Audition online Registration Please Sir

4. nasimkhan says:

Hello sir/madam my name is nasimkhan my voice is verry good sir please give me one chance sir I will proof my talent my mobile number is 9700345510

5. PANKAJ KUMAR says:

I WOULD LIKE TO AUDITION

6. Hridoy Chandan Bora says:

Hey guys…I m from Assam. I am a singer, raaper and also a actor. I want to do something very special 4 the music industry. so i want to go the show of sony tv “X-Factor”.

7. Md.Nasim Uddin says:

Dear sir please help me I am from India Assam.now I am in Dubai working in ajmal perfume company.plz I can sing well so I want to become a singer.my mobile no 00971552281165

8. bilalkhan says:

good

9. bilalkhan says:

sir i need one chance for to sing a song in the voice india

10. Chanchal Playback Singer says:

plz tel me sir

11. Chetan sapkal says:

Hello sir
    i want participet in x factor 2015 so please give me rejistration details and audition date my contect no.
    8888368415 plzzz call me…..
    Thank you…..

12. niteen kumar rathod says:

hi.. sir my self niteen kumar rathod sir muze apka ye show bohat pasand hai aur khas kar mere bhagwan sonu nigam ji iske hissa hai to main dawe ke sath kehta hu ke ye show indian telivisation ka sabse bada show hai so pleaze sir muze bas apke hi show main addition dena hai so pleaze inform me my mob.no 9921052757
    kam se kam muze mere bhagwn se ek bar milado jinke karan maine jindgi ko sangit main dhunda hala ki meri awaj utni thik nahi hai phir bhi muze ek chans jarur dena pleaze ..i love you sonu jo..