Time to have some fun…time to rejoice! It’s real time for partying out with your family and friends circle…since great Christmas day is here. Here are some party fun game ideas for the group of teenagers and adults, which they can play around to make this Christmas 2013 a memorable and a happening one too!
Christmas Party Games Ideas For Teenagers & Adults:
- Pass the Christmas Fruit Bowl: the game is about passing the fruit bowl to a line of girls/boys and the one who finishes the bowl first by picking up the fruits becomes the winner.
- Christmas Charades: it’s about acting on the phrases written on the charade cards that one picks up from the basket and then your team has to guess it out.
- Finding your shoe: in this game, the leader takes off one pair of the shoe of every team member and will pile it up at one place, and then in a minute they’ll have to find their own show pair…and the one who does it on the top, gets the prize.
- Name the Christmas song: as simple as the name itself depicts! You have to guess the name of christmas carols.
- Christmas Idol Karaoke: competition among teams to sing the best christmas carol or song in chorus.