Not only for the young and older group of people, but for the kids world as well…Christmas is an happening event and full of excitement and thrill…therefore they also plan quite a lot for this day to make it a fun day on the whole. Keeping this in mind, they plan out special activities and hunt out for games to play with on Christmas day, where some of the most played ones among the kids corner includes;
- Throwing and catching the snowflake balls. A high energy game, which makes you exhausted when you are done with it.
- Digging in santa’s stock to see what’s stored in it for you.
- Wrapping up the gifts for santa’s bag and decorating it with the perfect touch of Christmas bow wins the game.
- Teams play up against each other and have a snowball war by hitting the targeted ones of the opposite team.
- Oh Christmas tree: a game that engage you to decorate it.
- Bobbing for marshmallows
- Playing Live candyland
- Guessing the holiday tune and the Christmas carols/songs.
And much more for kids to keep them engaged and happy all through the Christmas day and end up gathering up lots of gifts for themselves.