Angelina Jolie was born on June 4, 1995 is an American film actor good will ambassador for the U.N. refuge agency. She is the most beautiful women and her off-screen life is widely reported. Angelina fathers was an established Hollywood actor, Jon Vought, who had earned world wide fame for his performance in midnight cowboy deliverance and coming home. Angelina’s mother was the part-Iroquois. Part-French actress and model Marche tine Bertrand , who incidentally work as Angelina’s manger. Raised mostly by her mother after her parents divorced while she was still a baby.
Jolie moved around a lot with her mother and brother. She also did a fair amount of traveling as a professional modeling living in such places as London, New York, Los Angeles before setting for a time in New-York as a student lee Strasbourg and study in New York University. At school, she joined a gang called the kissy girls, who hunted boys down and kissed them until they begged down for mercy Until the school called a halt and gang broke up!
When Angelina was 11 , her family moved back to Los Angeles . Angelina thinks to get serious about her dream of becoming an actress and enrolled for acting lessons at the prestigious drama academy, the Lee Strasberg Theatre institute.
Jolie’s brother James had pursed his ambition of going to film school, and Angelina gained her first taste of screen acting by starring in no less than five of her brother’s students film’s. She made her debut proper in 1993, when she was offered a starring role as “Cella Cash”Reese, acting along side Jack Palance in Cobourg 2, Angelina’s role capitalized on her screen charisma and brash, upfront and before she was offered another plum role in Hackers a sci-fi computer thriller. The came a road movie called ‘Mojave Moon’ where she played a young girl called Eleanor Rigby, who falls in love with Dany Aiello. In 1997,
she played the role of George Wallace’s wife. In the biographical movie. George Wallace. Which told story of the segregationist governor of Alabama who was shot and paralyzed during his campaign Jolie was awarded a Golden Globe for her performance in this movie- and to celebrate , jumped in to a swimming pool whilst fully clothed, Having reached a peak in her career, Jolie then decided to pursue her humanitarian interests and began to become more and more involved in campaigns to help people in the third world. Although she was flying high in her work, her private life was in trouble again, and Billy Bob Thornton left her in My 2002. In 2004 , she starred in ‘ Talking Lives’ where she played an Intuitive detective, and co starred with Ethan Hawake.
Once married to Johnny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornoton, Angelina is now paired with Brad Pitt, Brangelina have 6 kids together three biological , Shiloh, Knolx and Vivienne, and three adopted , Maddox. Pax, and Zahara.
- Cleopatra (2013) as Cleopatra (pre-production)
- Kung Fu Panda (2011) 2 as Tigress (voice)
- The Tourist (2010) as Elise Clifton-Ward
- Salt (2010) as Evelyn Salt
- Wanted (2008) as Fox
- Changeling (2008) as Christine Collins
- Kung Fu Panda (2008) as Tigress (voice)
- Beowulf (2007) as Grendel’s Mother
- A Mighty Heart (2007) as Mariane Pearl
- The Good Shepherd (2006) as Margaret ‘Clover’ Russell
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) as Jane Smith
- Alexander (2004) as Olympias
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004) as Franky
- Shark Tale (2004) as Lola (voice)
- Taking Lives (2004) as Illeana
- Beyond Borders (2003) as Sarah Jordan
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) as Lara Croft
- Life or Something Like It (2002) as Lanie Kerrigan
- Original Sin (2001) as Julia Russell / Bonny Castle
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) as Lara Croft
- Gone in Sixty Seconds (2000) as Sara ‘Sway’ Wayland
- Girl, Interrupted (1999) Lisa Rowe
- The Bone Collector (1999) as Amelia Donaghy
- Pushing Tin (1999) as Mary Bell
- Playing by Heart (1998) as Joan
- Hell’s Kitchen (1998) as Gloria McNeary
- Gia as Gia Carangi (TV movie)
- Playing God (1997) as Claire
- George Wallace (1997) as Cornelia Wallace(TV movie)
- Cornelia Wallace
- True Women (1997) as Georgia Virginia Lawshe Woods (TV movie)
- Foxfire (1996) as Legs Sadovsky
- Mojave Moon (1996) as Eleanor ‘Elie’ Rigby
- Love Is All There Is (1996) as Gina Malacici
- Hackers (1995) as Kate Libby
- Without Evidence (1995) as Jodie Swearingen
- Cyborg 2 (1993) as Casella ‘Cash’ Reese
- Lookin’ to Get Out (1982) as Tosh
- Edge of tomorrow 2014
- Robocop 2014
- The amazing spider man 2 2014
- Guardians of the galaxy 2014
- Divergent 2014
Edge of tomorrow (2014):
The movie is directed by Doug Liman and written by Danate Harper. A movie is about a solider fighting in a war with aliens finds himself caught in a time loop of his last day in the battle, though he becomes better skilled along the sky.
Jose Padilha is the director of the movie, the movie is about the multinational conglomerate Omni crop sees their chance for a part man ,part-robot police officer. The genre is defined crime and action. Joel Kinnaman is the opposite actor with Angelina in the movie
The amazing Spider Man 2 (2014):
Its Angelina Jolie upcoming movie, which is directed by Marc Webb. Spider man squares off against the Rhino and the powerful Electro while struggling to keep his promise to leave Gwen Stacey of his dangerous life. The movie seems interesting with the great fan following.
Guardians of the galaxy (2014):
The movie is about all the action and robotic. The movie seems to be captured unrealistic on the space. A Jet pilot gets stranded in the space and must unite a diverse team of aliens. The theme and concept of the movie is impressive, directed by James gunn.
The movie is directed by Neil Prior, a teenager with special mind, finds her life Threaten when a authoritarian leader seeks to exterminate her kind in her effort to seize control of their divided society. The movie will be released in year 2014.